1. Will Artiner help me to publish my art on the website?
Yes, Artiner will allow you to sell your arts on the platform. But for that, you need to register yourself and submit the art pictures. Once done, you will be notified about your registration status.
2. How can I sell my art on Artiner?
Once you are done with profile creation and registration, you can upload your art and place a bid for sale.
3. Is there any registration fee?
No, we have not included any registration fee at the time of profile creation.
4. Does Artiner allow the selling of printed art copies?
Artiner only allows the selling of original paints and arts. No printing copy will be accepted.
5. Who has the hand behind deciding the selling prices?
As an artist, you will have the sole power to set the price for the artworks you wish to sell at Artiner. While doing so, you should include GST, shipping charges, marketing charges, transaction charges, and so on. If you are not proficient, submit your in-hand price and learn more about the final fees.
6. Is there any system for advancement payments?
Payments will be processed only when the artwork arrives at the doorstep of the concerned buyer.
7. What is the promotion strategy for submitted arts?
Artiner helps promote the submitted artworks through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
8. Is it necessary to frame the painting before shipping?
Artiner does not receive any damaged or worn-out art. So, if you want to protect the work, you can use a stretcher frame that can be unpinned and opened easily without any hassle.
9. What is the minimum time required to sell the painting?
No fixed time can decide how early your painting will get sold once you put it on the list. The time entirely depends on the buyer’s preferences and choices.
10. Does Artiner organize offline exhibitions?
At present, Artiner doesn't organize any offline exhibitions.
11. Is selling art through other channels allowed post registration with Artiner?
You can sell your artwork on other platforms. But once item sold at any other platform, you need to mark it inactive at Artiner’s artist portal. Failure to do so will create a conflict, and you may have to end up giving a compensation charge.
12. How will I get paid?
Payment requests can be raised on the 7th day of selling your artwork. The amount will accumulate on the sales dashboard. You can choose payment options like cheques, bank transfers, and digital wallets. Payment processing takes about 14 days to get completed.
13. How can I set the price for my arts on Artiner?
Your pricing for every artwork should be consistent, without any dramatic variations. Consider the taxes, courier charges, and commissions within the ask price. Apart from this, you need to pay attention to the prices because if the value is unexpected, Artiner will reject the listing immediately.
© 2023 | Artiner | artiner.com